Senior Software Engineer l Global Credit Trading Tech
- New York, NY
Fixed Income, Currency, and Commodities (FICC) Technology plays a key role in the firm's
ability to help institutional clients buy and sell financial instruments on liquidity venues
around the world, an important revenue driver for the firm. In FICC Technology we use both open source industry standard and internal proprietary technologies to build cutting edge platforms for pricing, execution, and control over each of these millions of transactions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Opportunity to learn and utilize different software stacks, in-house and open source, to build distributed server side and desktop solutions
• Opportunity to acquire in depth knowledge of trading workflows
• Play a big part in design and implementation in a team oriented environment
• Interact directly with the business and other tech teams to build innovative trading solutions
• Considerable growth potential for highly motivated developers
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
• 7+ years of professional experience in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
• Expertise in object oriented language ( preferably Java )
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Interest in fixed income products and building trading systems
• Team player
• Motivation to learn about trading workflows and financial markets
• Experience building distributed trading systems
• Knowledge of fixed income markets and trading workflows
• Great communication skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top