Senior SecDb SDLC Software Engineer - SDLC Engineering
- London, United Kingdom
The SecDb SDLC Engineering team provides development and deployment services to a large and diverse engineering community (circa. 3,500 engineers) that uses SecDb for running their products. We also provide services for the firm's control functions to ensure change management adheres to our quality standards and regulatory obligations.
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness classes to working from home and flexible work options, we offer our people the support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Develop and enhance the services that underpin SecDb's software change management and deployment processes for all the languages stacks SecDb supports.
- Partner with colleagues across Engineering, Compliance, Risk and Audit to improve developer experience and controls.
- Work with the broader SDLC team on convergence on a common set of vendor/open source solutions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong programming skills in one or more scripted and compiled programming languages
- Familiarity with commercial/open source build systems
- Knowledge of distributed and centralized software change management systems
- Excellent communication, influencing, relationship building skills.
- Passionate about the software development process and facilitating high frequency/high quality change across a vibrant and diverse user community.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top