Senior Salesforce Developer - Global Markets Engineering
- Salt Lake City, UT
The Global Markets CRM Engineering team is responsible for building a world-class Client Relationship Management system for our Global Markets division, including sales, sales trading, and client services users globally across all products. The CRM solution offers a comprehensive platform to enhance collaboration and focused client strategy development, deliver management analytics and insights, and provide sales and client service productivity tools to support workflow efficiencies, enhance client relationships and drive new revenue streams and business models.
The CRM Engineering team is composed of driven, talented and passionate strategists, product designers, and engineers, who work closely with client facing business and operational teams to change the expectations of the user base and deliver intelligent workflows and exciting, impactful analytics. At the core, CRM engineer's drive creativity, innovation and productivity by developing best in class technology, leveraging both Salesforce and internally developed services. We are an equally technical and business savvy, top-performing team.
CRM engineers have tremendous responsibility working with teams across the firm to execute on product plans and deliver digital solutions. Our CRM engineers are entrepreneurially-minded, working to solve complex business, technical, and design challenges to leverage Goldman Sachs' thought leadership and help drive transactions and business relationships.
How will you fulfill your potential?
- Collaborate within an energetic, integrated team of product engineers and user experience talent in an agile development model to continuously deliver transformative capabilities
- The team applies data capture and management, application development, and analysis to deliver actionable insights to client facing teams, Global Markets leadership, and throughout the firm
- Partner with Data Intelligence Office and other engineering teams on important related projects including mobility, telephony and a firm-wide client data strategy
- Keep abreast with industry trends and competitors to identify and respond to new opportunities; become a go-to expert in the CRM space
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive experience with the Salesforce software ecosystem; 5+ years Sf development
- Strong ability to develop Apex code, write Apex triggers, Apex classes, develop Visual Force pages, Visual Force controllers, and workflows/approval rules using custom code
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com capabilities and limitations
- Knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns, especially REST and SOAP APIs
- Clear understanding of Salesforce access and sharing models, including Apex sharing
- Ability to design, expose, and consume web services
- Hands-on experience designing and developing Lightning Web Components
- Ability to understand data migration and integration requirements, analyze requirements, define and execute implementation plans
- Facilitate technical process review sessions and develop robust testing plans
- Independent thinker and self-starter with proven ability to execute in complex, sophisticated environments
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, exciting, high energy environment
- Strong ability to build positive and productive working relationships and foster creativity, innovation, and integrity within and across teams
- Solid understanding of and experience with ETL tools like the Informatica cloud and/or Mulesoft
- Experience with relational databases, including work with SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS
- When necessary, develop and maintain new, precisely-scoped applications or services
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people atGS.com/careers.
Were committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top