Senior Product Manager
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs provides products to help people manage their finances. The first product from Marcus is a fixed-rate, no-fee unsecured personal loan that enables customers to tailor their monthly payment options to fit their schedule and budget. Marcus, a brand of Goldman Sachs, benefits from the firm’s 147-year history of financial expertise, risk management and customer service.
Goldman Sachs is looking for a senior product manager to help lead the product team in the consumer banking startup division.
The firm is looking for a successful thought leader with a track record of bringing digital consumer products to market. The candidate has experience as a product manager on an agile team, prioritizing features, writing and grooming stories, and collaborating closely with designers and developers to deliver delightful and frictionless customer experiences.
This is an opportunity to make an impact in the industry – bringing products to market with fantastic UX and highly useful, valuable features to customers. This team is committed to delivering a superior customer experience, operating at a fast-pace to improve and extend the product line.
- Prioritize feature development, build consensus among stakeholders, and partner with engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences.
- Evaluate quantitative data on user behavior and experimentation (a/b testing), as well as insights from customer research and usability studies to make smart product decisions
- Define features to be built — write user stories and acceptance criteria, and groom stories with developers and designers
- Partner with designers to ensure UX and feature requirements work together seamlessly
- Coordinate with other product managers and designers to ensure the cohesiveness of the overall user experience.
- Build consensus among stakeholders throughout the product development process, and communicate status broadly
Basic Qualifications•5+ years’ experience in building digital products that drive business impact
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Entrepreneurial work style
- Strong user experience sensibilities
- Experience working for an engineering-driven company or consumer internet company
- Technical knowledge (including HTML/CSS/JS/SQL) a plus
- Experience as a designer or engineer a plus
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top