Senior Digital Product Manager - Chicago
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Digital Finance is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the online consumer lending business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up, and the online consumer deposits business, GS Bank. These businesses offer personal loans and savings products to customers throughout the United States. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
Goldman Sachs is looking for an experienced product manager to help grow the product team in the digital consumer finance business.
The team is looking for a skilled product manager with a track record of bringing digital consumer products to market. The candidate has experience leading and working on an agile team, prioritizing features, writing and grooming stories, and collaborating closely with designers and developers to deliver delightful and frictionless customer experiences.
This is an opportunity to make an impact in the industry – bringing valuable, differentiated, design-led and customer-centric products to market. This team is committed to delivering a superior experience for customers, operating at a fast-pace to improve and extend the product line.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Prioritize feature development, build consensus among stakeholders, and partner with engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences.
- Evaluate quantitative data on user behavior and experimentation (a/b testing), as well as insights from customer research and usability studies to make smart product decisions
- Define features to be built -- write user stories and acceptance criteria, and groom stories with developers and designers
- Partner with designers to ensure UX and feature requirements work together seamlessly
- Coordinate with other product managers and designers to ensure the cohesiveness of the overall user experience.
- Build consensus among stakeholders throughout the product development process, and communicate status broadly
- 5+ years' experience in building digital products that drive business impact
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and ability to influence
- Execution-based with commercial mindset
- Exceptional judgment
- Strong user experience sensibilities
- Experience working for an engineering-driven company or consumer internet company
- Technical knowledge (including HTML/CSS/JS/SQL) a plus
- Experience as a designer or engineer a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top