Security Compliance Lead - CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs Engineering
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Lead and improve Consumer Technology's control assurance programs, which include PCI-DSS, Service Organization Control (SOC) reports, internal audit, external certification and regulatory compliance programs
- Assess and improve control assessment and measurement framework to ensure continuous control monitoring in support of all necessary control attestations and cycles
- Communicate risk assessment and/or audit findings to management, identify areas of improvement in the design and effectiveness of key controls including automation
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, establish a culture of collaboration and stay up-to-date with industry and regulatory changes
- Contribute to global, regional and local Technology Risk initiatives aimed at improving our baseline on information protection, resiliency and controls of technology processes and services
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Significant experience with developing control assurance programs for Service Organization Control (SOC) reports
- At least 8 years of in-depth audit or industry certification experience for at least two of the following: Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 (ITGC), SOC1, SOC2, NIST CSF, and PCI-DSS
- At least 2 years Microsoft Azure or AWS controls review experience
- Ability to drive, maintain, and improve large-scale control attestation or regulatory compliance initiatives across the organization
- Ability to work independently and act decisively with minimal management oversight
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top