Securities,Systematic Trading Strategies (STS) Equity Stocks Sales Strats, Associate/VP, London
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
STS Equity Stocks team is part of a global team responsible for creating systematic quantitative strategies for a wide range of clients. Leaders in a competitive environment, we ensure that we remain at the cutting edge of academic advancements, innovation, and technology/infrastructure.
- Research and implementation of quantitative strategies based on academic and in-house research as well as novel data sources
- Regular performance and risk analysis of strategies, relating strategy performance drivers to markets/geo-political/macro events
- Communication with clients, strategy marketing presenting both high-level ideas and deep dives of research and implementation rationale
- Bachelors/Masters in quantitative fields such as Statistics, Econometrics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Physics
- 2+ years of experience in an Equity Structuring role (preferably in single stocks)
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong background in programming and statistics
- Hard-working/motivated personality
- Team player, great attention to detail, ability to multi-task
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top