Securities, Transaction Management & Monitoring Strat , Associate, London
- London, United Kingdom
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Monitor asset based warehousing lines and produce monthly reports detailing underlying risks as well as compliance with covenants and tests
- Discuss with borrowers the performance of the underlying collateral and potential amendments to the facility
- Perform historical and statistical analysis on pool of mortgages using large set of data in order to manage risk
- Work with internal/external stakeholders (due diligence firms, servicers, originators,...) to ensure fundings, bookings and remittances are applied and all operational flows are met
- Coordinate due diligence for individual transactions (credit underwriting, data integrity, collateral, valuation, origination regulatory compliance, etc.); ensure due diligence meets agreed upon timelines
- Review, report and track issues; issue interim and final reports identifying risks/escalated issues, resolutions, financial impact, etc.
- Ensure migration of mortgage portfolios including servicer selection and contract negotiation, document migration, system data error checks and remittance process oversight
- Support key securitisation workstreams e.g. due diligence, investor reporting and ongoing monitoring
- Help building new Transaction Management function coordinating various projects and teams within the firm
- You have 4+ years' professional experience in both financial services and an analytical environment where you use data insights to drive a strategic approach in solving problems; experience in real estate, structured finance, mortgage loan originations and/or servicing is a plus.
- You have an analytical mind-set, strong financial modelling skills and you embrace technology; proficiency in Excel is essential and experience coding in SQL, VBA, R or similar languages is a plus.
- You are comfortable in a fast paced environment, able to respond to new information and quickly revise analyses.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Possess excellent time management/organizational skills with a keen eye toward attention to detail; successfully meet established project requirements and deadlines; must have ability to work independently and multi-task
- Strong ability to organize, analyze and interpret legal and compliance related materials
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top