Securities, Systematic Trading Strategies/Production Innovation, Analyst, London
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Systematic Trading Strategies (STS) team is a global team, within the Securities Division, responsible for designing systematic quant strategies for a wide range of clients, across all liquid asset classes : fixed income, foreign exchange, equities, credit and commodity. Well known examples of those strategies are trend-following, mean reversion value and short volatility.
The systematic investing industry is growing fast and as leaders in this competitive environment, the team aims to always be at the cutting edge of innovation, academic research and technology.
What will be your responsibilities :
- Research and development of quantitative trading strategies
- Ongoing monitoring and analysis of existing strategies and performance
- Presentation of new strategies both internally and to clients
Profile we are looking for :
- Quantitative Masters/PhD (maths and statistics, financial engineering, econometrics, computer science, physics)
- Strong background in programming and statistics
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Strong team player
- Interest in financial markets
- Hard-working/motivated personality
- Great attention to detail & ability to multi-task
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top