Securities, Securities Lending Desk- Supply, VP, London
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Risk management of GSS inventory positions, working closely with GSS Supply/Demand teams, along with other firm desks
- Optimisation of inventory through dividend and corporate action periods
- Pricing and trading synthetic borrow via equity derivatives
- Collaboration with Treasury/GLP to project desk funding requirements
- Risk Manage the FX, Interest Rates and Equity risk of the book
- Strong analytic approach with high attention to detail
- Ability to work closely with various groups, with strong communication skills
- Quantitative background with basic understanding of equity derivatives (swaps/options)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top