Securities - Quantitative Volatility Trading Developer - Analyst/Associate - Bengaluru
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients.
Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
We are looking for a developer to join the Quantitative Volatility Trading (QVT) group within the Equities Franchise. The candidate will focus on application development (trading infrastructure and applications, monitoring and control tools, interoperability with Firm systems) for the High Frequency Trading (HFT) team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Design, build, and maintain complex, scalable, high frequency, low latency, and high capacity distributed software systems for real time order state management, trading and risk management, smart order routing and internalization functions.
- Participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle. The environment is dynamic and collaborative so strong communication skills are a must.
- Conduct statistical data analysis to identify trading performance improvements. Here having knowledge of statistical analysis is a plus.
- Undergraduate STEM degree
- Strong knowledge of computer programming and mathematics
- Experience developing in a large Object Oriented codebase
- Experience with memory management
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top