Securities, Management & Strategy, Finance & Infrastructure, Analyst, Dallas
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Finance & Infrastructure team within Securities Division Management and Strategy focuses globally on performance analytics and strategic divisional initiatives & processes, including business planning/forecasting, compensation analytics, headcount, expense analysis and reporting, and competitor analysis/market share. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and experience identifying ways to make processes more efficient and effective, as well as working successfully across diverse groups of cross-functional stakeholders. A candidate should demonstrate comfort with complex workflow and financial analytics, as well as excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Reporting and Analysis - weekly divisional report, monthly/quarterly analysis and highlights
- Financial Processes - mid-day revenue estimates, organizational structure changes, divisional allocations
- Expense Analysis - detailed review of the Securities Division' s expense base, reporting, and estimates
- Business Planning - initiative tracking and initial/intra-year forecasting processes
- Presentations - quarterly MD townhall, Executive Committee meetings, regulatory, etc
- Interaction - work closely with global franchise management teams, in addition to, the federation and teams within other revenue-producing divisions
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, science, mathematics, or engineering
- Minimum 2-4 years work experience
- Strong analytical, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, team-oriented, and strong with details
- Self motivated and can work well under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems and adapt to a dynamic and changing organization
- Capacity to articulate financial results clearly to management
- Effectiveness interacting with global stakeholders and senior management
- Ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects
- Commercial focus, team player, self-motivated
- Ability to engage effectively with a multi-location team
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top