Securities - Management and Strategy - Administrative Assistant - Irving
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Provides administrative support in a complex team environment
- Coordinates complex, senior-level internal/ external meetings and conference calls.
- Handles a high volume of phones calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner.
- Supports internal and external managers or clients.
- Responds and follows up on client requests.
- Maintains complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics.
- Coordinates a high volume of domestic and international travel arrangements and processes expense reports.
- Prepares and distributes divisional correspondence, memos, letters, reports or other documents as requested.
- Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently.
- Manages monthly invoices and arranges for payment.
- On-boards new hires, processes new employees, transfers, termination, etc.
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events.
- Orders supplies and keeps inventory well-stocked.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Strong knowledge of general business, corporate and government cultures.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information.
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up.
- Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results.
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels.
- Comfortable working in a sometimes hectic, high pressure environment.
- Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks.
- Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion required.
- Prefer 3+ years of experience.
- HS and/or AA required, BA or BS preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top