Securities, International Equities, Sales Trading, Associate/VP, Tokyo
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
The Foreign Equities/Futures Sales Trading Team bridges the gap between research, research sales and the trading and executions side of the business. Covering clients from a trading perspective and have a duel role in facilitating business, taking and executing orders as well as pushing trading ideas and building IPOs and placement deals. The Tokyo team works with Japanese institutional clients who are looking to gain exposure across Non-Yen Equity/Futures/Derivative products.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Providing best execution on client orders, working with clients and traders to find a best strategy for the order.
- Execute agency orders directly on the exchange where appropriate and provide liquidity to customers by finding crosses or capital facilitation across Non Yen Equity/Futures/Derivative markets.
- Provide customers with market color, news, flow information, and trading ideas as well as other helping with other business requests.
- Work with ECM to build IPOs and placement deals
- Develop and strengthen relationships across the Global GS Equity/Derivative Franchise
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record
- +3 years of relative experience in Foreign Equity Sales / Sales Trading
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Solid work ethics and high levels of motivation
- Ability to multitask and strong attention to detail
- Fluent Japanese and English language ability necessary
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top