Securities, FICC, Macro Structuring, Associate/VP Tokyo
Looking for an ambitious, motivated and hard-working team player to cross-sell best-in-class structured solutions and to build long-term relationships with our institutional and corporate clients in Japan.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
You will help Goldman Sachs grow its footprint across Interest Rates and FX products and partner with clients to give them an edge in their investment/hedge process. You are passionate about the markets and have industry experience, an outgoing personality that likes to engage with teammates and clients, and a quantitative bend. Your primary responsibilities will be attending and leading key external meetings, working with the trading desks to generate insights, ideas and in depth analyses that differentiate us from our competitors, and creating materials that you and the team will use to pitch clients. You will leverage Goldman Sachs' position as an industry leader and full service firm to help serve our clients with increased value and build a strong personal brand as a thought leader both internally and externally across our client base.
- Involved in the pricing and structuring of derivatives instruments across Macro underlies
- Market products/trade idea internally to sales, and externally with clients - including creating marketing material for new products, helping make products/trade idea as transparent and clear as possible and explaining them internally and externally.
- Follow market trends and come up with new product ideas for clients based on relevant/current themes as well as reverse enquiry.
- Assist with term sheets and presentations to outline trades
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years' experience in Rates or FX structuring or exotic trading
- Excellent communication skills for both internal and external
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid work ethics and high levels of motivation
- Well-developed analytical skills for problem solving and managing complex processes
- Quantitative background (e.g. finance, engineering, mathematics etc.)
- Practical knowledge and experience of pricing and structuring multi asset derivatives would be beneficial
- Excellent spoken and written English and Japanese
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top