Securities, FICC, Macro Structuring, Associate, Tokyo
The Securities Division enables our clients to buy and sell financial products, raise funding and manage risk. In addition, the division is engaged in facilitating client transactions in fixed income, equity, currency and commodity products worldwide.
The Macro Structuring Team is part of the Fixed Income department within the Securities Division.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- You will come in at the Analyst/Associate level and be part of the Macro Structuring Team
- You will be involved in the pricing and structuring of derivatives instruments across macro underlyings
- You will follow market trends and come up with new product ideas for clients based on relevant/current themes as well as reverse enquiry.
- You will market products internally to sales, and externally with clients - including creating marketing material for new products, helping make products as transparent and clear as possible and explaining them internally and externally.
- You will assist with the development of portfolio analysis and automation tools
- You will assist with termsheets & presentations to outline trades
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Excellent spoken and written English and Japanese
- Positive attitude
- Well-developed analytical skills for problem solving and managing complex processes
- Quantitative background (e.g. finance, engineering, mathematics etc)
- Practical knowledge and experience of pricing and structuring multi asset derivatives would be beneficial
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top