Securities, FICC, Interest Rate Products Franchise Management, Associate, Irving
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The Global Interest Rate Products ("GIRP") business is seeking an Analyst/Associate to join its Management and Strategy team. GIRP includes the sales and trading of both cash products (e.g., government debt, commercial paper, agency notes), as well as derivatives (e.g., swaps, swaptions, inflation derivatives, exotics). Candidates should be interested in: shifting from advisor to owner, joining an entrepreneurial effort within a best-in-class firm with Fortune 100 resources, and playing a pivotal role in shaping Goldman Sachs' forward strategy for its Securities Division.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience developing and implementing strategic business plans, identifying opportunities to drive business process efficiencies, and working successfully across diverse groups of cross-functional stakeholders. A candidate should demonstrate comfort with leveraging data and technology to drive business decisions, as well as excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
A successful candidate will:
- Work closely with senior Business Managers to develop a deep understanding of their franchise
- Build strong relationships with key business leaders across functions
Key categories of activities:
Help develop and implement business plans, including measurement of impact and success
Generate recommendations and manage the implementation of key process improvements
Create and maintain systematic approach for market share-related initiatives (e.g., tracking, reporting, improving)
Perform competitive benchmarking analysis using both quantitative and qualitative sources
- Manage new revenue activity approval process, including attending meetings and preparing memos
- Consulting background with 3-4 years of experience
- Strong project management experience
- Robust academic background with demonstrated interest in a diverse set of subject areas
- Solid interest in financial markets and products
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Preferably located in or around Dallas currently
- Ability to solve problems and adapt to a dynamic and changing organization
- Effectiveness interacting with global stakeholders and senior management
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects
- Commercial focus, team player, self-motivated
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS..
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top