Securities, FICC, FX Sales, Associate, Sydney
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual with a passion for markets who is looking to challenge themselves in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be empowered to be commercial and help drive profitability for the business through generating trade ideas and ensuring to deliver solutions for our clients.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
Foreign Exchange is the most macro oriented market that exists, which requires that an FX salesperson to keep up on news events and market movements throughout the global economy. We aim to expand our franchise to Japanese domestic corporates and so responsible for make new relationship with the clients.
- Helping with all aspects of the FX sales business with client facing interaction
- Execution, order input, trade booking, direct contact with client
- Products involved all FX product, Options Pricing, Rates Swaps and all FICC products
- Generate new clients relationship
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Strong interest in global financial markets & derivative instruments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task & work under pressure
- Solid work ethic and high levels of motivation
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top