Securities, FICC, Cross Asset Sales, Analyst or Associate, Hong Kong
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual with a passion for markets who is looking to challenge themselves in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be empowered to be commercial and help drive profitability for the business through generating trade ideas and ensuring to deliver solutions for our clients.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
Macro Sales is within Fixed Income Currency and Commodities division at Goldman Sachs. Macro Sales deals with various products such as spot FX, NDFs, rates, and related options.
Macro sales team is expected to be involved with all aspects of news and events which may drive market movements throughout the global economy.
The Cross Asset Sales group is a desk that specializes in macro services for equity and credit investors, whose core asset class lies outside of macro markets. The desk educates its client base in macro instruments / markets, and follows through with tailored ideas and solutions that suit the individual client's needs. We operate in all macro products from foreign exchange, interest rate, to commodities products.
- Support the team for the day-to-day client activities and strategic initiatives
- Daily execution of FX, IRP and Commodities flow products
- Assist in prospecting new relationships for the desk
- Assist the team during client meetings, write call reports and do follow up tasks
- Provide administrative support for the team (data base management, pipeline run, client/product mapping) to help enhance the sales process
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Must have an entrepreneurial interest
- Attention to detail
- Solid work ethics and high levels of motivation
- Ability to multi-task
- Some previous execution experience in FX and IRP is a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team Player
- Fluency in written and spoken English will be required in order to communicate clearly and concisely with clients and internal contacts; Mandarin language is not required but is a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top