Securities, FICC Credit Market Strategist, Analyst, London
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
What We Do
- Macro credit strategy - focus on top-down views and ideas expressed through credit derivative products. We assist traders, sales and clients on their risk, marketing and investment decisions. Highly macro role given the top-down approach, but at the same time highly quantitative (due to the heavy exposure to derivatives) as well as highly client-facing.
- The team is an essential component of the credit business, strengthening and increasing the relationship between GS and its clients as well as assisting traders to form their views and manage their risks.
- Global team with presence in NY and LDN.
- We're looking for a highly motivated and driven analyst to join an expanding global team. The candidate should have a strong balance of macro/market interest, quantitative skills (derivatives pricing) as well as social skills. To succeed in this role the candidate will need the potential to be comfortable with market views, derivatives pricing and client interaction.
- The candidate will join a team highly valued within the LDN credit business with plenty of potential to expand.
- We are looking for a candidate with potential, and we will guide/train the candidate in his/her development to become an experienced strategist.
- The role offers a unique balanced exposure between client interaction, macro market's views and trade ideas as well as quantitative topics.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- The candidate will join a team with global presence and senior people both in LDN and NY who will guide and develop him/her. The candidate will work from day one assisting trading and sales as well as the rest of the team and, progressively, take on a more proactive role and a higher client interaction.
Who We Look For
- Highly driven, motivated and proactive individual
- Somebody who enjoys and loves macroeconomics and market developments and wants to be challenged to come up with the best views and trade ideas in the financial industry.
- Somebody who enjoys client interaction.
- Good quantitative skills (derivatives pricing and mechanics).
- Previous exposure to coding (we're not looking for a developer but the candidate should be able to write and modify code
Basic Qualifications & Preferred Qualifications
- Required skills & Experience that relevant to the performance of the position
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top