Securities, FICC, China Offshore Trader, Analyst, Hong Kong
Are you passionate about working in a fast paced environment, with a diverse group of individuals and on various projects? We are looking for a professional to join our team who will bring in strong analytical skills as well as a keen interest in global markets.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Asian Macro Trading desk is looking for an analyst who would focus primarily on Greater China FX/Rates products.
- Risk Managing Rates/FX products including interest rate swap, cross currency swap, cash bonds as well as FX spot and forward.
- Diligently managing all operational duties that go hand in hand with our risk management.
- Overseeing all relevant risk, pricing, orders and execution.
- Work closely with Sales and Clients to grow our China FX/Rates franchise
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant Bachelor's/Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Finance with an excellent academic record
- 1-3 year of onshore trading experience
- Strong local connection
- Strong skills in Excel spreadsheet analysis
- Solid work ethics and high levels of motivation
- Ability to multitask
- Team Player
- Hard working and strong willingness to learn
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Commercial focus, team oriented, self-motivated
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top