Securities, E-Sales Credit, Analyst, London
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Opportunity to join a growing team as the E-Credit business within GS and the broader market place continues to develop and expand
- Work with sales and trading to facilitate electronic trading access for clients, including on-boarding, daily maintenance and business support functions.
- Help manage relationship with various third party platforms and channels, obtain relevant market information about enhancements and market evolution and GS performance
- Perform business data analytics, run reports and interpret them with a view to optimizing results.
- Manage technology and operations projects related to sales and trading, help with prioritisation.
- Support market structure strategy and regulatory management projects. Get involved in Fintech initiatives participated by GS.
Basic Qualifications and Skills:
- Natural curiosity and self-starter motivation, avid and self-learner.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Excel skills - Ability to handle large amounts of data - attention to detail important
- Team player with good communication skills to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Interest in technology and developing market place
Desirable Qualifications and Skills
- 1 or 2 years of experience in front office, operations, business management or tech. Understanding of sales and trading business in FICC.
- Language skills, preferable Italian, French, German or Spanish.
- Long term oriented individual, with flexible approach to change.
- Basic coding skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top