Securities, Equity, Delta One Trading, Analyst/Associate, Tokyo
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
This group trades and manages risk for the equity stock one delta flow (stocks, baskets and ETFs) with the firm's clients. We are active market makers with multiple systematic and thematic strategies and price/hedge for block and basket facilitations. Our clients include hedge funds, institutional investors, pension plans, and very wealthy individuals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record
• Strong interest in global financial markets
• Strong quantitative skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task & work under pressure
• Strong problem solving skills and is creative
• Solid work ethic and high levels of motivation
• Commercial - always looking for opportunities to generate revenues
• Good communication skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top