Securities, Equities, Securitized Derivatives, PIPG Origination and Marketing, Vice President
The Securities Division is looking for a an experienced professional to work within the Private Investor Products Group (PIPG). The successful applicant will be a member of the PIPG Origination and Marketing Team responsible for business development in Americas. The team works closely with groups across the firm, including Sales, Trading, Engineering and Operations.
The Private Investor Products Group is part of the Securities Division and focuses on the creation, market making, distribution and trading of securitized & OTC derivatives and structured funds. Its main client bases are private banks, retail banks, online brokers and other distributors that provide structured solutions to high net worth or retail investors. PIPG offers warrants, certificates and notes in Switzerland, Germany and other European markets but as well in other regions worldwide. PIPG is a cross-asset team, covering equities, currencies, commodities and rates, amongst others.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily issuance activity for PIPG public distribution portfolios based on market share analysis and trader and sales input
- Responsible for the origination of tailor made securities issued in response to a client lead order
- Work on securities document templates with Engineering, Legal and Operations
- Play key role in global initiatives including automation and infrastructure enhancement projects
- Work on presentations and data mining projects for senior global management and key stakeholders within the firm
- Lead team of external contractors and improve marketing automation processes
- Gain understanding of cost structure of the business, identify cost saving opportunities and drive necessary enhancements with Engineering and Operations
Basic QualificationsExperience / Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong interest in financial markets and in very good understanding of derivatives specifically
- Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Engineering or related subject
- Hands-on entrepreneurial approach and engineering mind set. Strong desire required to solve technical or quantitative problems
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role preferred
- Pre-existing programming experience in C#, Java, VB, VBA or equivalent preferred
- Excellent English language skills, further languages are preferred
Goldman Sachs is an equal opportunity employer. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2016 All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top