Securities, Equities, Quant Vol Trading, Analyst/Associate, New York
Quant Vol Trading is an options market making group that is active on all of the major US electronic option exchanges and a number of exchanges outside the US as well. We trade over 1,000 unique underlying symbols across multiple asset classes. Our primary focus is on Equity options (single stocks, ETF’s, indices and VIX products) but we make markets electronically in a number of commodity, interest rate and currency products as well. A strong candidate will have some options market experience. Our traders will be expected to learn, understand and ultimately advise on the implementation of quantitative strategies while working closely with financial and software engineers. Successful candidates will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, able to multi-task, interested in working as part of a team and generally curious and driven to learn.
Basic Qualifications•1-3 years of Trading Experience
- An undergraduate degree in a STEM major preferred
- Some experience with options theory/options market making
- Ability to operate and handle risk in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can employ creativity in problem solving
- Highly motivated, intellectually curious and an interest in working in an entrepreneurial environment
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top