Securities, Equities, Portfolio Trading, Analyst, Hong Kong
We are looking for a highly motivated trader to join our Asia One Delta Macro Trading team. The role of a trader requires the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment while making real-time market decisions. Along with a passion for markets and trading, the applicant must have excellent quantitative skills and attention to detail.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Portfolio Trading team is looking to add a Trader to focus on basket risk trading across APAC markets
- Responsibility for risk management of portfolio trading books and facilitating institutional clients in their need to manage tracking error
- Price, market make and execute bespoke baskets on a variety of indices
- Market making in global products such as ETFs
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong analytical thinking and decision making skills
- Ability to work effectively with people and strong attention to detail
- Ability to synthesize and dissect large amounts of information in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Quantitative background and technical skill set
- At least o ne - year experience trading APAC markets and understanding market microstructure
- Background in market making/risk management across APAC markets
- Understanding of basket execution and ETFs
- Computing / Programing experience will be useful
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top