Securities, Equities Macro Trading, Analyst, New York
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Equities Macro Trading makes markets in ETFs and other equity-linked securities to our clients using quantitative analysis and trading systems.
- We seek an individual who can interact with clients and sales franchise to provide risk capital and execution expertise in ETF product
- Develop, test and execute profitable trading strategies in a team environment in ETFs and related products.
- Work closely with senior members of the team to support trading activities related to customer facilitation and principal trading.
- Coordinate with the broad Equities platform and FICC on large, complex transactions across multiple strategies.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Successful members of our team hold undergraduate or graduate degrees from top schools in Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, and Math, among other fields.
- Team player who works well under pressure, able to think on his/her feet and is hungry to learn about trading and markets
- While we expect candidates to have an interest in risk taking and finance, we are most interested in those who will thrive in an open-minded, inclusive and intellectually honest environment.
- Ability to identify and develop investment ideas in the public markets
- Desire and ability to be in/ interest in a client facing seat
- Technical aptitude to analyze and synthesize large data sets, background in statistics is useful
- Ability to program/code strongly desired
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top