Securities, Equities, Equity Sales, Analyst, Hong Kong
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual with a passion for markets who is looking to challenge themselves. The successful candidate will be empowered from day 1 to help drive growth for the business through a strong emphasis in finding opportunities with equity clients across APAC investing in equities globally and an ability to build client relationships over time.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include Hedge Funds, Long-Only investors and Insurers. We help them with their non-domestic equity investments. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
Equity sales covers and manages key relationships with institutional clients, preferably having direct experience of covering clients at different products and divisions. The role leverages GS research product as well as arrange meetings with research analysts and management meetings with clients. The successful candidate will need to understand their clients' needs and investment style, and understand GS research product as well as be able to generate their own investment ideas. In addition they will:
- Provide summary views on key macro and regional research and single stock ideas
- Opportunity to take on primary account coverage over time as well as back up support
- Provide clients with firm resources and identify revenue opportunities
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Good Attention to detail
- Solid work ethics and high levels of motivation
- Strong ability to multitask and to be organized
- Hard working and strong willingness to learn
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team Player
- Curious about macro events, industries, businesses, and markets
- Knowledge of equity markets
- Commercial focus, team oriented, self-motivated
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top