Securities Division, Vice President, Commercial Real Estate Loan Management- Dallas
- Dallas, TX
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
The Loan Management team is a business unit within the Securities division, primarily supporting the Mortgage Loan Trading and Structured Finance desks. The team is a multi-faceted diligence and asset management platform specializing in whole loan acquisition, sales, securitizations, and financing opportunities. The Loan Management team has product expertise across mortgages, consumer loans, real estate and warehouse financing.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Portfolio oversight of commercial real estate loans
- Manage strategic partners including Special and Primary Servicers
- Develop thorough understanding of a deal's capital structure and business plan
- Perform ongoing risk analysis, timely risk detection and appropriate monitoring
- Conduct market research, prepare market summaries, and draw conclusions on market rent, absorption, vacancy, and liquidity trends in various investment markets
- Develop and or review property level pro forma cash flow statements and property valuations
- Review and analyze financial statements, tax returns and cash flow statements of Borrowers and Guarantors
- Formulate and execute strategies to maximize value through knowledge of loan and real estate markets and value-add strategies
- Monitor loans for covenant and reporting compliance
- Review and understanding of loan documents and creditor rights for senior, mezzanine and A/B note capital structures
- Review reserve/construction draw funding requests
- Review modification and restructure requests and make recommendations for appropriate loan structure / decisioning
- Prepare loan and portfolio level status reports on a monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc basis for Credit, senior management, etc.
- Prepare and present business plans and other ad-hoc memorandum
- Minimum 7 years of experience in originating/underwriting CRE loans and/or managing performing/distressed CRE loans assets
- Experience across multiple asset types including office, retail, hospitality, multifamily, industrial and self-storage a plus
- Excellent quantitative, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team setting
- Solid analytical/logical mindset and attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Strong sense of accountability and dedication to continuous improvement
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines ensuring high quality reports
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top