Securities Division Operations - Securities Trade Mgmt - Fees and Commissions - Analyst - Bengaluru
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
Are you looking to for an opportunity to be part of a team that works directly with exchanges, finance teams, technology teams, and other business partners to solve complex problems and influence change? Fees and Commission Operations is seeking a professional who is looking for an opportunity to apply their financial and risk management skills and contribute to process improvement projects.
The Fees and Commissions team manages clearing, exchange, and regulatory fees for client and house businesses. The accurate management of fees is critical to the profitability of our organization. Team responsibilities include fee coding, validations and adjustments, strategic projects, and business query support.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enhance and improve our processes and functions by developing a deeper understanding of the function and becoming a technical expert
- Collaborate with our technology and business partners as well as external contacts to improve strategic process workflows
- Provide timely client or business query support
- Help build out the team, ensuring that we use best practice in what we do at all times
- Use your inquisitive mindset to identify control weaknesses and recommend robust solutions
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 - 2 years' experience in banking, accounting, financial services or related fields
- Proactive, enthusiastic approach with very high attention to detail
- Highly collaborative, flexible, and team-focused with ability to interact effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Effective problem solving and critical thinking skills along with the ability to use discretion and good judgment
- Excellent Client Service skills with ability to communicate complex issues to individuals with varying levels of product expertise
- Competency with MS Suite, especially Excel and the ability to learn multiple programs quickly
- Master's degree
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and demonstrates accountability, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top