Securities Division, CRE Warehouse Lending, Analyst/Associate - Dallas
This role will have key responsibilities in underwriting/managing /overseeing commercial real estate loans that GS has an interest in. This is a key hire to expand the firm's CRE Warehouse asset management services platform in the Dallas Office. The candidate will execute these tasks in a team environment, with co-ordination between senior Securities Management and the different GS investment and lending divisions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Work collaboratively to achieve department and firm objectives
- Develop and maintain market relationships with appropriate vendors and other industry participants
- Keep Senior Management informed about potential decisions' impact on assets and asset performance
- Analyzing and presenting opportunities and risks inherent in specific sectors and markets
- Performing valuation analyses and due diligence related activities
- Tracking and forecasting operating cash flows from real estate assets using a combination of market data, property specific operating norms, actual performance data and GS specific standards
- Coordination of internal and external resources to analyze investments opportunities
- Asset Management
- Oversee and/or directly manage a diverse portfolio of commercial real estate loans
- Experience interacting with property managers, third party vendors, borrowers and law firms
- Experience in cash flow modeling/forecasting in conjunction with the use of market sale and rent comps to determine real estate values across a variety of property types: multifamily, hospitality, retail, industrial, office, self-storage, senior living, etc.
- 2+ years of CRE experience preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong academic background
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top