Securities, Cross Divisional, Trading Floor Assistant, Tokyo
Looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team of Assistants in Tokyo. This is an excellent opportunity that requires the ability to multi-task effectively and be proactive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on
exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and
are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
Provide support for executives and teams in the Tokyo office, including:
- Schedule meetings, manage inbox and calendar. Handle day to day administrative responsibilities for executives and teams within the Securities Division
- Preparation of complex international and domestic travel arrangements; including: booking flights, visa applications, accommodation, cars, arranging meetings and preparation of itineraries
- Act as gatekeeper, screening phone calls and email, responding or delegating to insure timely response
- Handle extremely confidential and proprietary information with utmost discretion
- Handle invoices and expenses, ensuring all are paid on time while adhering to strict compliance guidelines
- Various administrative and ad hoc tasks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Hardworking, good judgment, flexible and motivated to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail, proactive and efficient with the proven ability to take initiative
- Organized; good time management skills; ability to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities
- Outgoing, self-confident, energetic and friendly demeanor
- Exhibits curiosity, creativity and quick thinking
- Team player who can work and contribute in a team environment to achieve goals
- Responsible and responsive - willing to go the extra mile
- Experienced in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and comfortable learning n new technologies/applications
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- JSDA Sales Representative (Level 1) qualification is a major plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top