Securities, Cross Divisional, Trading Floor Assistant, Hong Kong
Are you passionate about working in a fast paced environment, with a diverse group of individuals and on various projects? We are looking for a professional to join our team who can multitask and provide assistance in various administrative tasks.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The Securities Division is looking for a candidate for an experienced Administrative Assistant to support a team of 20+ indiviuduals an d to be part of a broader team of Executive Assistants based in Hong Kong. This is an excellent opportunity that requires the ability to multi-task effectively and be proactive in a fast, paced dynamic environment.
- Schedule meetings, manage inbox and calendar.
- Handle day to day administrative responsibilities for senior management within the Securities Division Preparation of complex international and domestic travel arrangements; including: booking flights, visa applications, accommodation, foreign currency orders, chauffeur cars, arranging meetings and preparation of itineraries
- Act as gatekeeper, screening phone calls and email, responding or delegating to insure timely response Handle extremely confidential and proprietary information with utmost discretion
- Handle invoices and expenses ensuring all are paid on time while adhering to strict compliance guidelines
- Professional communication skills are essential for reading email on a daily basis and passing messages. Confidentiality is critical for all communications.
- Various administrative and ad hoc tasks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Hardworking, good judgment, flexible and motivated to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail, proactive and efficient with the proven ability to take initiative
- Organized; good time management skills; ability to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities
- Team player who can work and contribute in a team environment to achieve goals
- Responsible and responsive - willing to go the extra mile
- Experienced in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and comfortable learning n new technologies/applications
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately
- Ownership and responsibility for task completion.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top