Securities, Credit Franchise Manager, Analyst, London
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Franchise management team is seeking an analyst to support Credit & Mortgage Sales and Trading in EMEA. We partner with Securities Division Leadership to identify and assess strategic opportunities, and drive initiatives across the division and our client franchise. The ideal candidate should have an interest in pursuing a career focused in strategy and financial analysis, be interested in solving complex business problems and playing a pivotal role in shaping Goldman Sachs forward strategy.
A successful candidate will:
- Play a primary role in analysing business performance
- Work closely with senior Business Managers to develop deep understanding of their franchises
- Develop dynamic and intuitive desktop tools for senior leaders to manage their business
Drive business initiatives involving the following key activities
- Manage the development and implementation of business plans, including measurement of impact and success
- Generate recommendations and manage the implementation of key process improvements
- Partner with salespeople, traders, and strats to develop franchise technology and analytics
- Own senior management presentations, regulatory requests and responses to market events
- Quantitative analytical skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent academic record
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills and ability to interact with global stakeholders and senior management effectively
Ability to solve problems and explain the ideas that underline them
- Interest and desire to learn about financial markets
- Understanding of the securities business and FICC products
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top