Securities - Corporate Access - Analyst - Bengaluru
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Bangalore, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
The professionals in our Securities Division help institutional clients, including fund managers, financial service providers and large corporations, buy and sell financial instruments on exchanges/over the counter around the world. From developing trading strategies, structured products to the final clearing and execution of transactions, our professionals provide insights and strategies that help clients achieve their goals.
The Management & Strategy Team works as an internal consultant to deliver innovative and business- changing recommendations that form the core of revenue/ product verticals globally. The team provides exhaustive analysis on business performance spanning across Sales, Trading, Strats and Finance.
The team in Bangalore acts as an integral part of the global management and strategy group. The team helps different business unit heads across all markets by providing relevant information about their businesses, which in turn facilitates effective decision making and fosters growth.
The broad range of responsibilities offer candidates an opportunity to understand the Securities business more closely and along with comprehensive training provide broad exposure and access to a first class network aiding career advancement.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Accurate and timely capture of Corporate Access services, GIR services and sales interactions in respective client portals. This includes collating key details, theme of the meetings & parties involved given direct impact on firm's broker vote rankings and commissions.
- Liaising with Franchise Managers across divisions and clients to ensure data accuracy and consistency. Be the single point of contact for discrepancies, if any.
- Assisting senior leadership on various analysis related to firm's consumption
- Handling different vendor platforms/client portals/dash boards for capturing client consumption.
- Play a key role in streamlining data capture process
- Play a significant role in driving business critical projects
- Continually endeavor to gain in-depth knowledge and enhance the understanding of Securities division, Products and Global markets
- Bachelor's degree of Business or
- Minimum 3 months of experience in financial services industry, preferably in an analytical function
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Office products, tools and utilities for business use
- Strong understanding of Securities Business and products
- Inquisitive, enthusiastic and flexible self-starter with a strong analytical mind-set
- Ability to work in a team-based environment and coordinate effectively with global colleagues
- Ability to organize own time and work independently
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top