Securities, Asian Special Situations Group (ASSG), Senior Analyst or Junior Associate, Tokyo
The Asian Special Situations Group in Japan (ASSG) specializes in the investment and management of a diverse portfolio of asset classes including real estate, structured finance, high yield / distressed credits, NPL portfolios and equities. ASSG is looking for a senior Analyst/Junior Associate to join its Finance team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Daily PnL management for both revenue and expenses. Monitoring of risk limits, balance sheet management and capital planning.
- Provide transaction support to help structure new transactions efficiently, and with due consideration to relevant regulations.
- Coordinate and help manage Federation support of the business.
- Work as the face of the business when dealing with internal groups and external advisors to help resolve compliance, operational, legal, tax, accounting and funding issues.
- Manage ad hoc requests from senior management which include data management and reporting, as well as ad-hoc presentations.
- Support senior members with asset management activities and reviews
- Respond to internal and regulatory driven requests for information
Experience & Skills
- Experience working in, or supporting, a principal investing or structuring business, with the ability to work across internal and external teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with desire to work in a fast paced, high pressure, results driven environment
- Ability to work on multiple tasks with a high attention to detail and flexible with hours
- Strong financial, analytical and presentation skills, with working knowledge of multiple asset classes
- At least 1 years' experience
- Fluent in Japanese and English
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top