SecDiv CRM - Software Developer
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The CRM Technology Team is responsible for developing an in-house client relationship application, deployed globally across Fixed Income and Equity Sales. With an increasing focus on understanding and servicing our clients more effectively, the value of an effective CRM strategy and providing a consolidated view of our clients is becoming ever more critical to our business. Your immediate role as part of the CRM Engineering team will be working full lifecycle to help to deliver key business functionality, from initial requirements and design, through to implementation, We are looking for smart and highly motivated developers who enjoy analysing complex problems, build products and collaborate with others to realize the full potential of our products and services. You will work alongside a team of driven and passionate engineers who enjoy working with the best and brightest talent.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Design and develop new functionality within the existing CRM application, work on complex technical and design challenges
- Work with end-users to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications
- Manage application changes through the full development lifecycle across a wide range of technologies
- Learn from the foremost experts in finance and technology who are diverse in their academic, ethnic, and social backgrounds
- Benefit from ongoing training, development, and mentoring to advance your career
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of hands on development experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent object oriented or functional analysis and design skills
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a global team.
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDb and Elastic Search.
- C# experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top