Savings - Marketing Support Operations - Customer Communications Analytics - Analyst - Chicago
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 148-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
We are looking for a resourceful candidate to join the Customer Communications team, supporting our US Deposits business. In your role you will report to the Associate, Customer Communications, and be responsible for managing all aspects of the existing customer communications rapid letter system (direct mail and email campaigns) to coordinate and support a fast growing customer portfolio. You will be is tasked with the execution of all regulatory, marketing and other customer communications, ensuring alignment with the overall goals and objectives of the business. You will drives drive continuous efficiency and improvement within the marketing operating processes (i.e. SOP development, proper governance over marketing processes, and workflows).
- Establish and maintain scalable processes which ensure tight collaboration between the marketing, business intelligence, legal, compliance and customer delivery teams
- Define, automate and streamline customer communications processes for the purpose of optimizing customer relationship
- Oversee customer email and direct mail campaign execution, including quality control and monitoring throughout the deployment flow
- Maintain, streamline and socialize communications calendar to ensure customer touchpoints are identified and planned accordingly
- Customer outreach from beginning to end
- Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with various teams and ensure the various stakeholders understand the timelines and strategy execution
- Engage with business intelligence to identify customer segments across the portfolio based on campaign goals or needs
- Create and manage KPIs for areas of responsibility to assure we are meeting growth and efficiency targets.
- Experience working with employees, customers and management across multiple workstreams to meet time bound deliverables
- Ability to problem solve issues that may come up during a typical work day
- Analytical skills and ability to analyze data and make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience managing vendors
- Proven record in driving business outcomes through digital marketing channels
- Ability to optimize project investment and efficiency through data driven results.
- Proficient use of JIRA, Excel (Macros, Pivot table, VBA), PowerPoint.
- Strong project management background
- Strong organization, communication and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong implementation/execution experience
- Ability to effectively manage complex and/or multiple projects to completion on time and on budget
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top