Savings - Deposit Operations - Workforce Management Analyst - Richardson, TX
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
Are you passionate about operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions to consumers? We're looking for a professional to join our operations team who wants to use his or her skills and ideas to create and then lead new processes and teams.
Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes, and improve digital tools. Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three Operations principles of client focus, process innovation, and risk management.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Lead the system entitlement efforts to provide appropriate access for new users, changes, deactivations, credential and system support in Marcus-related environment
- Oversee and rectify innovative provisioning process and workflow to streamline an efficient system onboarding process
- Create and document Workforce Management procedures for the team and Contact Center to enforce unified floor coverage and prevent unfair behaviors
- Serve as the SME and manage/audit daily activities of junior level employees
- Identify opportunities for improvement in operational efficiency for the Workforce Management team
- Provide day-to-day scheduling supports for Marcus Contact Centers with respect to individual request and central business administrative request (e.g. team meeting, 1:1, QA, townhall)
- May have frequent interaction with senior management for scheduling request and participate in Change Management Committee to resolve capacity-related concerns
- College or University degree and/or some relevant work experience is required
- Be able to work as part of team with minimal guidance
- Strong organizational skills including planning, scheduling, and coordinating to meet deadlines
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Ideally expsoure to a consumer banking operations environment
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Suite products
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top