Savings - Deposit Operations - Technical Writer - Richardson, TX
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Professional who will write Policies, Procedures, work-steps and an agent help tool for consumer finance operations. Responsibilities: Write and deliver documentation for online deposits and savings operations.
- Write, navigate approval, and deliver policies
- Work with stake holders to determine what Procedures and work-steps need to be written for contact center operations
- Write, navigate approval, and deliver procedures for Quality Operation, Fraud Prevention, Compliance, Legal, Vendor Service, Treasury Operation, and Tax
- Participate in weekly change approval board for the line of business to ensure high standards of change management
- Provide change management services to the business, coordinating and communicating in order to speed change delivery
- Provide version control and authorship of contact center correspondence
- Provide communications to contact centers
- Maintain online help tools
- Technical writing
- Results and delivery orientation, as indicated by progressively larger documentation responsibilities
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Financial services experience
- Experience writing documentation for deposits and savings operations
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering an online help tool
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top