Savings - Deposit Marketing - Paid Media Acquisition Lead - Associate - Chicago
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 149-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
In your role as an associate on the Acquisition Marketing team, you will create, manage and execute paid media campaigns across a numbers of different channels aimed at driving new customer growth in the US Deposits business.
You will analyze the performance of these campaigns/channels and create reporting to optimize on those channels moving forward.
- Develop media plans across multiple paid media channels for campaigns in line with business goals
- Develop short and long term digital advertising strategy for clients with the goal of driving new customer acquisition
- Work collaboratively with marketing team members and external digital agency partners to support both new and current digital marketing campaigns
- Manage the marketing deliverable cycle including initial planning, creative briefing, implementation, monitoring optimization, analysis and reporting
- Manage marketing/technology vendor relationships
- Provide recommendations around areas of new opportunity to traffic growth to the website customer segmentation strategy
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of experience working on digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with multiple different paid media channels, including but not limited to Paid Social, Programmatic Display and Online Video
- Experience managing multiple channels/campaigns at one time
- Experience analyzing and reporting on KPIs for digital marketing channels
- Experience working with vendors and supporting vendor relationships
- Strong analytical skills, ideally web analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture and other analytics software
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (macros, pivot tables, VBA, etc.), Access and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in SPSS, R, SQL and Tableau beneficial but not necessary
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top