Salesforce Tech Lead/Architect - IBD - VP - London
- London, United Kingdom
We are looking for a lead Salesforce.com developer to join a strong engineering team focused on Salesforce platform adoption. This is an opportunity to be part of a global team responsible for building a brand new successful, sustainable and strategic CRM product for 3000+ users in the Investment Banking Business.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Act as Investment Banking Salesforce architect: define acceptable software design patterns, the global IB SF data model, look and feel of custom components, etc.
- Be responsible for design and governance decisions for the Salesforce platform. Perform code reviews and manage the software development lifecycle. Act as ultimate technical owner for any Salesforce automation. Validate software design and implementation, enforce robust tests, help formulate deployment strategies and ensure software is scalable, resilient and performant.
- Work with various stakeholders (including Investment Banking Services, Financing Group and Financial Sponsors) to determine the scope of business problems that will be addressed in Salesforce and the implementation of these solutions. Liaise with other engineering teams when integration with their systems is required.
- 5+ years of expertise with enterprise Salesforce development.
- Demonstrated success on a large scale CRM delivery as a Salesforce Architect or related senior engineering position.
- Salesforce Architect certification (preferred).
- Strong oral and written communicator. Ability to summarize complex issues and situations concisely and clearly.
- Strong team player and ability to work with diverse stakeholders and colleagues.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top