Risk, Technology Risk/Cybersecurity Specialist, Operational Risk Management and Analysis (ORMA), Associate/VP, Dallas
The Risk division is responsible for credit, market and operational risk, model risk, independent liquidity risk, and insurance throughout the firm .
Position opened for a Technology Risk/Cybersecurity Specialist in our Operational Risk Management and Analysis business unit. Seeking experience in cybersecurity risk management associated with consumer deposit, lending, credit, and debit products
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Currently we are seeking an Associate/VP level candidate to join the Operational Risk Management and Analysis cybersecurity risk management team focusing on security retail / consumer assets, typical responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing cybersecurity risk management of firm systems and processes servicing consumer retail banking products.
- Investigating cybersecurity threats trends and patterns across all risk categories facing consumer customers including unauthorized access, account compromise, identity theft, payment and transaction risk.
- Monitoring and providing updates on emerging consumer cybersecurity risks and architectures and solutions to mitigate them.
- Proactively identifying trends or developments that may materially impact consumer cybersecurity risk thresholds and limits.
- Assess policies and procedures used to evaluate and manage consumer cybersecurity risk.
- Analyze the potential impact from changes in enterprise and consumer cybersecurity risk management strategies.
- Recommends improvements in processes and control procedures, effectiveness and efficiency of control mechanisms and methods of risk reduction to satisfy a variety of regulatory standards and requirements.
- Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with company and regulatory standards, policies and practices; report control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years direct experience in enterprise-level cybersecurity risk management program for a consumer financial institution (e.g., loans, savings, credit products) or similar consumer-facing financial organization.
- Comprehensive to expert level of knowledge of cybersecurity risk management practices and compliance associated with consumer finance .
- Strong analytical skills relative to evaluating risks associated with internal and external transaction flows, applications and infrastructure, and identifying mitigation and remediation strategies in compliance with various regulatory regimes including New York State Department of Financial Services cybersecurity requirements, PCI, and FFIEC IT and payment security requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of information security and technology frameworks, compliance management policies, methods, standards, tools, and processes (e.g. PCI, ISO, NIST, HITRUST, COBIT) as well as familiarity with compliance, legal, internal / external audit & regulatory requirements.
- Highly refined communication skills including ability to negotiate, build consensus, clearly articulate to technical and non-technical audiences, communicate difficult messages in a professional and productive manner, excellent presentation and facilitation competency and ability to represent organization as a leader in cross-functional discussions/initiatives.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve; creates actionable strategies and operational plans.
- Change-oriented; actively generates process improvements; champions and drives change initiatives; confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly.
- Excellent interpersonal, written / verbal communication and leadership skills with the ability to quickly build credibility, influence, and make recommendations to all levels.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top