Risk, Operational Risk Management and Analysis (ORMA), Operational Risk Specialist, Data Protection, Vice President, Dallas/Salt Lake City
The Risk division is responsible for credit, market and operational risk, model risk, independent liquidity risk, and insurance throughout the firm .
Operational Risk Management and Analysis
The Operational Risk Management and Analysis (ORMA) department is a part of the Goldman Sachs Risk Division. ORMA an independent risk management function responsible for developing and implementing a standardized framework to identify, measure, and monitor and operational risk across the firm.
Operational Risk Specialist
Position opened for a Risk Specialist in our Operational Risk Management and Analysis business unit to support Data Protection and strategic data risk, privacy and privilege initiatives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Currently we are seeking a VP level candidate to join the Operational Risk Management and Analysis Specialist team, focusing on overseeing Data Risk Management, Privacy and Privilege firmwide initiatives.
This could include the following:
- Chair and host Operational Risk Divisional Steering Group and Working Groups for data protection programs
- Onboard and oversee divisional embedded risk manager oversight models, such as Data Risk managers
- Provide data protection guidance, handle day-to-day queries
- Report to firm leadership on data risk, privilege and privacy matters (internal and external)
- Participate in and develop firmwide risk management strategies for data protection
- Analyze and challenge results of divisional self-assessments on matters of information risk and data protection
- Oversee the Technology Division's control implementations and risk reduction and work with key contacts in Technology
- Evaluate the effectiveness of controls in risk reduction activities
- Integrate with other risk reductions programs or teams such as the Data Protection Office
- Monitor the impact of the data breach to the firm, during the incident investigation
- Monitor and consume results of post mortem results
- Define requirements for KPIs and KRIs
- Develop requirements for tooling and automation
- Comprehensive knowledge of technology data risk and privacy regulations
- Strong analytical skills relative to data classification and data protection
- Strong writing, presentation and communication skills; technical writing and model documentation experience desired.
- Strong project management / organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top