Risk - Model Risk Management - Analyst - Warsaw
- Warsaw, Poland
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We are open to considering requests for flexible working
The Risk group is responsible for credit, market and operational risk, model risk, independent liquidity risk, and insurance throughout the firm.
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness classes to working from home and flexible work options, we offer our people the support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Use quantitative and analytical skills to analyse complex mathematical models, challenge assumptions and implementation
- Use market insight to review usage of models and highlight potential weaknesses and limitations.
- Design and implement alternative models to quantify model risk
- Lead discussion of model analysis results with business and senior management
The MRM group looks for people with strong quantitative and technological background with an interest in the financial markets. Those who join should have strong communication skills with the ability to explain quantitative models in an intuitive way.
The group is looking for bright and dynamic individuals who:
- Have strong quantitative skills with a Ph. D or Master degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science)
- Have a strong background in programming and/or algorithms
- Are comfortable in explaining complex models in an intuitive way
- Are team players and have the ability to come up with solutions quickly, think through solutions with others
- Are comfortable in working in a fast paced environment
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top