Revenue - Securities - FICC - FX - Rates - Sales - Analyst - Bengaluru
Divisional Overview :
The professionals in our Securities Division help institutional clients, including fund managers, financial
service providers and large corporations, buy and sell financial instruments on exchange around the
world. From developing trading strategies to the final clearing and execution of transactions, our
professionals provide insights and strategies that help clients achieve their goals.
Foreign Exchange and Interest Rates are the macro markets that form the backbone of the global
economy, requiring that an FX salesperson keep up-to-date on geopolitical news events and market
movements throughout the global economy. Our client base consists of hedge funds, central banks,
corporates and insurance/pension companies and we trade scores of currency pairs in developed and
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Novation, pre liquidation, trade allocation / amendments
• Working closely with the respective Sales desk with client facing interaction
• Products involved SpotFX, NDFs, Options Pricing, Interest Rate Swaps and Swaptions.
• Work closely with the desk to help run and develop key trade analysis/metrics which are focus areas for the business.
• Coordinate with Ops and client onboarding teams to help onboard new clients/funds.
• Coordinate with Ops and Client middle office on resolving various open issues.
• Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record.
• 1-2 years' experience in FX/Rates with a good understanding of products traded.
• Good understanding of Novations and Pre-Liquidation process in FX.
• Strong Interest in global financial markets and derivatives.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal (written and verbal) skills.
• Attention to Detail.
• Ability to multi-task & deliver under pressure.
• Solid work ethic and high levels of motivation.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top