Revenue - Securities Division - GSET Sales - Analyst - Bengaluru
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The professionals in our Securities Division help institutional clients, including fund managers, financial service providers and large corporations, buy and sell financial instruments on exchange around the world. From developing trading strategies to the final clearing and execution of transactions, our professionals provide insights and strategies that help clients achieve their goals.
Goldman Sachs Electronic Trading (GSET) enables clients to execute trades directly through the Goldman Sachs (GS) trading infrastructure (rather than placing an order with a sales trader for execution by a trading desk). Direct Market Access (DMA) refers to clients placing orders on exchanges following an execution strategy they define themselves. GS also offers a suite of Algorithmic Trading strategies which clients can select to allow our algorithmic trading engine to target a specific execution benchmark on their behalf.
The team is responsible for selling, managing and developing the electronic trading capabilities of the firm's GSET Services.
Job Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for all overnight trades confirmations and matches
- Ensuring client are updated on trades status and receive end of day reporting
- Responsible for post trade confirmations - sending confirmations and recaps for clients and brokers
- Work on a daily snapshot of any themes playing out on a daily flow basis
- Weekly color of trading flows that the desk saw
- Liaise with Middle office and local teams for client account openings and onboarding.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record.
- 1-2 years' experience in securities sales/trading
- Strong Interest in global financial markets and derivatives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal (written and verbal) skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to multi-task & deliver under pressure.
- Solid work ethic and high levels of motivation.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top