Revenue - Securities - CRM Role - Analyst - Bengaluru
The professionals in our Securities Division help institutional clients, including fund managers, financial service
providers and large corporations, buy and sell financial instruments on exchanges around the world. From
developing trading strategies to the final clearing and execution of transactions, our professionals provide insights
and strategies that help clients achieve their goals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Management & Strategy Team works as an internal consultant to deliver innovative and business-changing
recommendations that form the core of revenue/ product verticals globally. The team provides exhaustive analysis
on business performance spanning across Sales, Trading and Finance.
The team in Bangalore acts as an integral part of the global management and strategy group. The team helps
different business unit heads across all markets by providing relevant information about their businesses, which in
turn facilitates effective decision making and fosters growth.
The broad range of responsibilities offer candidates an opportunity to understand the Securities business more
closely and along with comprehensive training provide broad exposure and access to a first class network aiding
Job Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• The role majorly involves creation of memos for client meetings, client interaction analysis, and updating broker votes.
• Client Memo preparation is a detail oriented task which requires utmost priority and last minute drills during senior leadership visits.
• Client Memos are 1-3 page reports highlighting revenues, qualitative information about the client.
• This role would require a good know how of our business, revenue systems and good rapport with sales to get required client info.
• Interact with Franchise Management teams across business units and regions, as well as teams across Federation and Producing divisions
• Play a key role in global initiatives to drive and streamline business critical projects
• Continually endeavor to gain in-depth knowledge and enhance the understanding of Securities structures,Products and Global markets
• Bachelors Finance, Economics, Business or Commerce.
• Minimum 3 months of experience in financial services industry, preferably in an analytical function
• Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office products, tools and utilities for business use
• Strong understanding of Securities Business and products
• Inquisitive, enthusiastic and flexible self-starter with a strong analytical mind-set
• Ability to work in a team-based environment and coordinate effectively with global colleagues
• Ability to organize own time and work independently
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top