Revenue - Investment Management Division - Communications Group - Print Production and PowerPoint - Analyst - Bengaluru
Division Overview :
The IMD Communications Group is responsible for the strategic, global management of the IMD brand. We help develop and drive the division's global marketing efforts through print and digital media as well as industry-leading events and coordinated worldwide campaigns. We seek to maximize the impact of the Division's content by engaging early in the development of product and thematic initiatives, balancing short-term product needs with long-term strategic goals. We optimize efficiency in production and resource allocation with firmwide technology and outsourcing, balancing standardization with customization while protecting the brand. With an ongoing commitment to innovation, we capitalize on new R&D in digital and design with insight gained from leaders inside and outside of financial services.
Role Overview :
We are seeking a Powerpoint specialist / print production professional to join our global team. This professional is primarily responsible for PowerPoint presentations including animations, print production of template driven marketing collateral and publications. Strong production capabilities with attention to detail and solid project management experience are required for this role. The candidate will create collateral, including but not limited to brochures, event materials, white papers, thematic campaigns and email communications. The successful candidate must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule to meet project demands and possess a high degree of service orientation with an ability and willingness to work effectively in a team environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Creates/formats presentations, research papers, whitepapers, quarterly marketing documents, forms and ad-hoc data information requests from sales/marketing professionals
• Develops graphics and layouts for various presentations and communications
• Fulfills ad-hoc data information requests from sales/marketing professionals
• Partners with the broader IMD Communications team to handle publishing workflow and convert collateral from print to web and vice versa
• Track, archive and oversee all incoming files and communicate project needs to the production team
• Work within brand guidelines and design templates to spec or as otherwise directed
• Work closely with content creators and designers to implement changes in a timely manner
• Good visual skills, logical, with a excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Assists with the implementation of new standards when necessary
• Innovates improvements in departmental procedures to increase efficiency and quality
• Performs other functions or projects and assumes additional responsibilities as requested.
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field
• Familiarity with different technologies and the ability to learn new systems quickly and effectively
• Proven effectiveness when working under pressure
• Ability to drive assignments from start to finish
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Enthusiastic, open minded, approachable and able to accept responsibility and drive results
• Excellent analytical, communication, facilitation, and organization skills
• Ability to multi-task while working under pressure and overcome obstacles
• Team oriented; able to interact effectively with all levels
• Excellent client service skills, understanding of how to build strong relationships with internal clients.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat with experience working on PC platforms. Dreamweaver and HTML/CSS experience required.
• Proofreading and quality control skills focusing on accuracy of typing, layout and format consistency
• Minimum 2-3 years of related PowerPoint presentations including animations and print production experience in the financial sector preferred
• Interest in the Asset Management business
• Some experience in the use of CMS tools (experience with AEM is a plus).
• Some experience in email marketing tools (experience in Adobe Campaign is a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top