Revenue - IMD - Fundamental Equity Product Management - Analyst - Bengaluru
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Bangalore, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
Investment Management Division (IMD) provides investment management services and offers investment products across all major asset classes to a diverse set of institutional and individual clients. IMD also offers wealth advisory services, including portfolio management and financial counseling, and brokerage and other transaction services to high-net-worth individuals and families.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
GSAM Fundamental Equity:
The Fundamental Equity business is an investment teams in GSAM with a global suite of products investing in all major and developing equity markets, utilizing a fundamental stock selection process based on in depth research.
The Fundamental Equity Product Management Team is focused on the strategic development, growth and positioning of our Equity product offerings. The Product Management function is integrated with the Portfolio Management team and is focused on enabling distribution channels to win and retain clients through regular communications, strategy updates, and marketing initiatives. The Product Management team works closely with Portfolio Management to communicate product offerings, portfolio positioning, and current market environment to each distribution channel. The Product Management team also works closely with other areas of the firm, including institutional and private wealth sales, client service, risk and performance analytics, marketing communications, legal and compliance.
- Serve as a product generalist across Fundamental Equity strategies.
- Communicate product's investment philosophy, process, and positioning along with current market trends to internal and external clients.
- Work with client portfolio managers to create materials used in new business pitches and client reviews.
- Develop knowledge of economy/industry trends, competitive landscape and update marketing materials to improve client experience.
- Assist with the completion of Requests for Proposals and ad hoc client requests.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for clients and other distribution channels.
- MBA/Masters/Bachelors/CA in Finance/Commerce/Economics with an orientation towards equity markets.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office products, tools and utilities for business use.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must be detail oriented, motivated, and hardworking
- Ability to handle multiple projects, deadlines, personalities, and broad based coverage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top